Working my Christmas Break Away!

I have enjoyed being at home for the holidays so much but I have been working too hard on school stuff! I am trying to finish up several "works in progress" projects but have spent many hours going back and revising my "old" stuff. To those precious ones that bought some of my first Promethean Board flipcharts...(bless you!)...you will need to check your Teachers Pay Teachers inbox for updates & revisions. I have learned so much since I got started and have gone back to add reward sounds for correct/incorrect answers and made many of the activities more self checking (perfect for use in as an independent learning center). If you know of Promethean Board users please ask them to consider looking at my products. If you would like to see a particular skill available please let me know & I'll get to it as soon as possible!

 

   

0 comments: