Frazzled!

Well my graduate classes have started back this week and while I should be working on my homework I am frantically trying to finish up all of my February projects! I hate how quickly I get behind but I tend to do some of my best work under pressure! I survived the 100th day of sch I ool festivities today & should be sound asleep but my mind is racing with things I have to get done! Also looking forward to a weekend trip to Gatlinburg, TN with some cowokers! We had a wonderul parent donate her cabin in the mountains to the teachers at our school! Love spending time with coworkers outside of the school building.

Anyway, here are a few February things I have added tonight. More to follow soon (hopefully!)
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Young-And-Lively-Kindergarten

  

  

0 comments: