Woo Hoo! I got an award from Lori at Teaching with Love and Laughter! I love how bloggers are so
sweet to one another & love how networking helps increase followers and collaborating!
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you ~ Lori at http://teachingwithloveandlaughter.blogspot.com/
2. Pass the award on to 5 other Lovely bloggers ~ This was fun to do. I just started following these great blogs. Many of them are still fairly new at blogging like me. I even visited some of their teacher stores and pinned lots of great activities.
1. Monica at The Schroeder Page Check out her Leprechaun Door idea! I can't wait to do this with my class! I even found a paper punch of tiny footprints & punched out tiny green footprints to leave scattered around the door as more evidence AN D I found a tiny dollhouse hammer (for working on shoes) to leave out on the second day for more evidence in solving our mystery.
Here are some newer bloggers...
2. Angela at The Daily Alphabet
3. Lisa at K is for Kindergarten
4. Robin at Little Blogfish
5. Tonya Dye at Super Second Graders
3. Follow the person who sent it to you! Following you now Lori!