The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

My tummy is full, my Christmas decorations are up, Christmas shopping is well under way, and I'm in my fuzzy PJs at 3 in the afternoon watching more Christmas movies! Top it off with the reminder that tomorrow marks exactly 3 months since Logan's accident and this will be the last week (fingers crossed) that he will be in a cast! Woo Hoo!

Talk about having a whole new perspective on being thankful!  The last 3 months have been the hardest time of our lives here in the Young household but we are so grateful for the new appreciation we now have for the things that we once took for granted! My heart swells with thankfulness when I think of how good God has been to me and I can't get the phrase/verse "my cup runneth over" out of my head! With this fullness of heart I wanted to give something back so I put together these number word pages to use with my little ones and wanted to share with my teacher friends!

Click on the pictures below to get them!
 
 
...and while you are there, do you mind "following" my Teacher's Notebook shop? I have not done a very good job of building that little shop up but I am having a 20% off sale this weekend and don't forget to sign up for my giveaway! I will giving away 3 December Calendars for the Promethean Board. 
http://www.teachersnotebook.com/product/KellyYoung/number-word-christmas-help
 
You can also find this in my Teachers Pay Teachers store here!
 
Don't forget to fill your shopping cart up & clear out that wish list so you will be ready
to purchase your goodies tomorrow or Tuesday during the TPT Cyber Sale!
 
Blessings to You!
 


0 comments: