...and just like that....

After procrastinating for 10 years, I finally decided to have total knee placement surgery on both of my knees! That was 2 1/2 months ago in May and I had great plans to work on the long list of  TPT things that I wanted to create. However, someone stole my summer and now it is already time to go back to school! I spent most of my recovery time focusing on...ME! Pain meds and I do not get along, but neither do Physical Therapy and I, so I spent many days feeling woozy, nauseous, and just had to sleep it away.  Fortunately, living at the beach means I also had lots of company this summer to help me pass the time. And just like that....it is time to go back to school TOMORROW! 

So what did I do this last day off? Glad you asked! Since I had made a couple of things for my visiting friends, I tweaked them to make them TPT worthy and now I have started the White Washed Wood Collection. Here are a few of the things I finished up. If you act fast, you can still get them on sale with the TPT sale!


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/White-Washed-Wood-Alphabet-2704451 https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Classroom-Leaders-Job-Cards-White-Washed-Wood-2705483r

Now it is time to get some things ready for school so enjoy your Back to School Days!


0 comments: