February Calendar

OK all of you Promethean Board users...I've got the February calendar up & ready to go. Thank goodness for Leap Year because you are going to need the extra day just to get to all of the review activities on this flipchart! In addition to calendar, weather, days in school, etc...I tried my best to include review pages for the things I will be testing for in the next 9 weeks...3D shapes, money, time, beginning sounds, punctuation, graphing, counting to 20, color words, and so much more! Go to my TeacherPayTeacher store to check them out! http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Young-And-Lively-Kindergarten



1 comments:

Heather's Heart said...

So cute! I wish I could use these on my Smartboard! =(

I just posted a penguin short vowel sort I would love for you to come grab! I have LOTS of other *freebies* too! =)


Heather
Heather's Heart