Christmas Break Withdrawals

It is embarrassing to say that I have only been back to school for 9 days but I am so glad we have a 3 day weekend! I am having withdrawals from wearing my pajamas for many hours in a day & waking up without the help of an alarm clock. Don't get me wrong....I love my job but it could be improved if the hours were 10-3 and pajamas & sweats were considered professional attire! So here I am on a very cold day with the house at an acceptable level of clean, showered & in a clean pair of pajamas, kids have friends over, vegetable soup in the crock pot, and husband watching fishing channel dreaming of moving back to Destin, Florida so I feel freed up to create more teaching materials for the remainder of the day. Just in time... I have been on a roll these last 9 days & have done some of my best teaching ever thanks to new ideas from Pinterest & teacher blogs I found over the Christmas break. Thanks to all that have freely shared and allowed me to borrow, adapt, and steal your ideas.

Here is my newest Skip Counting learning center games just in time for the 100th day of school. Check them out here!!

1 comments:

Heather's Heart said...

Looks great! I am excited about the 3 day weekend too!

I would love for you to come visit me! I am a new follower and am loving your cute blog!

Heather
Heather's Heart