Summer!

Oh Summer! How I love thee! Let me count the ways! Sleeping late, sun, sandy beaches, getting lost in a good book! I love summer! Unfortunately I have two more graduate clases to take this summer but oh boy I can't wait to have that degree in my hand and the larger paycheck in my bank account! The time has gone by quickly and I actually enjoyed my time back in school and meeting new friends.

I have big plans to get many projects for TPT completed this summer and revising many of the "older" things. I plan to have a back to school sale in the near future but here are some of the things I have been working on so far...Check them out at my TPT store!

August Back to School Calendar for ActivBoard





September Calendar for ActivBoard



 The ABCs of Kindergarten Parent Orientation




Alphabet Express






Alphabet Road



This is just a few of the things I have been working on. Keep your eyes out for more things to come! Also, if you have already purchase items from me please remember to check your inbox on TPT throughout the summer for updates. You will be able to  redownload the revised product for free. This will be especially helpful if you have been purchasing my ActivBoard Calendars because I will be updating them for the 2012-2013 school year

Have a blessed summer!

0 comments: