More Block Centers...

Ahhh, I love tricking the kids into learning through play! I am always looking for new ideas to incorporate into my "play" centers to make them more math or literacy based. I recently updated my FREE Block Center ideas and spruced them up a bit and added colorful pages that are ready to laminate and use. If you have already downloaded them simply go back to TPT and download them again. I am almost finished working on my Home Living/Housekeeping Centers packet too & hope to get it up soon.


What about you? Do you still have "play" centers in your classroom? What are some things you do to make them more math or literacy based? Do you have any ideas that I can beg, borrow, or steal?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these I do have a block center plus at different times of the year I have a "Language Lounge"' ' "AKA dress up area around my units. Thank you for your kindness.

Laura said...

We play 45 minutes every day! Thanks for the cute centers! They are adorable and I know my kids will love them!